Sunday, March 1, 2009


Heres that Tacoma shot I was talking about. Turned out alot better then I was thinking, although the sun was right behind it, so even with a ND9 and F/22 it was still so very bright haha. Focus was good though, these new poles I'm using are working pretty good.

I used the XTI, still have yet to use the 50D for some rig shots, but it went really well, I'd suggest everyone go pick up a Tokina 11-16 2.8 if you havent already, very nice lens.

Probly wont be shooting something automotive for a while now, we got a fresh layer of snow the next day after these pictures and nothings really melted.. which is gay but I guess thats what you gotta deal with living here. I'll be putting up more shots soon, so some reedits of things, just to get ready.

I'm also looking at getting a new computer, preferrably a Mac, but they say theres new Imac's coming out.. so maybe wait for those? I dont know.. we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment